If you have a 4×4, you probably take pride and joy in its power and stability to maneuver even on the harshest of terrains. You probably are wondering, what’s the point of having this monster car or vehicle if you never get to use it to its full potential?
That’s why we have collated some of the best spots in the UK to go off-roading with your quad bike or 4×4 and get the most of the experience. There are some stunning locations and places to rent or buy those road legal quad bikes if you don’t have one of your own.
- Parkwood In Bradford, West Yorkshire – This is a great place to start if you haven’t got much off-road experience or practice driving these types of vehicles. If you want to get some practice before you head out to the real deal, this is the place to do it.
- Lancashire – Cowm Leisure is a great spot for venturing off road and you can find several trails and roads that are suitable for cars and bikes.
- Gwynedd – The location of stunning mountains, rolling hills and beautiful views, you will find all you need and more at Bala 4×4. You can drive on some of the most exciting roads in the UK whilst getting a glimpse of the stunning Bala Lake and a backdrop of mountains. This location is so popular it has been used for several magazine shoots and adverts throughout the years.
- Club Mud Rutz – This 4×4 off-road course is one of the biggest spots in the UK so many people travel far and wide to experience it. If you are a fan of off-roading and have not yet gotten your own vehicle, check out used and new quad bikes for sale, and take it for a spin in one of the best places in Essex.
- 4×4 Driving In the UK – This spot is home to an array of driving events and features a series of special events for those who have 4×4’s and appreciate adventure. Their challenge days are most popular a couple of Sundays a month and are held throughout the day.
- Whitecliff Off Road Centre – Have an awesome day out whether you do or don’t have a 4×4. You can hire a car as a gift experience day or arrange a group event with your friends to get the most of the day. It’s been around for almost two decades now so it has an established reputation and is a great place to venture in the UK. If you’re seeking training, this is also a great place if you want to build up your off-road skills and experience.
With these areas and hotspots in mind, you will be able to plan an epic 4×4 off road experience in the UK.